Want to join the Armed Forces of the Philippines? Want to enter and study to the premier military school of the Philippines?
Here is the chance of brave young men and woman who wants to join the military and study at the Philippine Military Academy or PMA.
The Philippine Military Academy (PMA) Office of the Cadet Admission conducts the PMA Entrance Examination on different PMA testing centers around the country to cater to qualified young men and women who are interested to join the force.
PMA Cadet Qualifications for Applicants:
- he or she must be a natural born Filipino Citizen
- physically fit, single
- never been married
- must at least 17 years old but not a day older than 22 years on 01 April of the year following the date of examination taken
- High School graduate with a grade point average of 85% or higher
- minimum of 5 feet 4 inches tall if male and 5 feet 2 inches tall if female
PMA Entrance Exam Requirements for Applicants:
- complete the information in the application form and subsequently
- two (2) copies of 2x2 ID picture
- authenticated or NSO copy of birth certificate
- true copy of High School Form 137
Application forms shall be mailed to the following address:
Office of Cadet Admission
Philippine Military Academy
Fort del Pilar, Baguio City 2602