The Professional Regulation Commission or PRC and all its regional offices caters all applications for the LET or Licensure Exams for Teachers as per schedules that they had announced.
Check out the requirements for the LET Exams:
1. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks, “For Board Examination Purposes”;
2. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy of Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible;
3. Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible (for married female applicants);
4. Four (4) pcs. recent passport-size colored pictures in plain white background with complete nametag;
5. One (1) piece recent 1x1 colored picture in plain white background with complete nametag;
6. 2010 Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
7. Two (2) pcs. window envelopes with postage stamps worth Php9.00; and
8. Examination fee of P900.
Note: Applicants should present themselves personally to the PRC office or its regional offices.
Subscribe here by putting your email on the box in order for you to get the board exam results first right at your email’s inbox without hassle
Don’t forget to like this site also on Facebook right at the sidebar.