Renewing your PRC professional ID or Identification Card is just easy as this can also be accomplished online or by manual and over the counter dealing at the PRC office.
Here are the official procedures published by PRC on how to renew your PRC ID:
For Manual or Over-the-Counter Procedures
Step 1. Present duly accomplished Application for Professional ID form together with the requirements at:
• Download Application Form for Professional Identification Card.
Step 2. Pay prescribed fees at the Cashier. Step 3. Get your claim slip at :
Step 4. Claim your professional license as scheduled. Please refer to your claim slip for further instructions.
Requirements for Manual Procedure
1. Duly accomplished form
2. Two (2) pcs. passport size picture: close-up, colored, plain white background, with complete name tag
3. Photo/Xerox copy of recent professional ID card
4. In case of LOST professional ID card which is still current, the applicant shall submit a notarized affidavit of Loss
5. In case of DESTROYED professional ID card, the applicant shall surrender the destroyed card.
Note: Representatives filing the application and claiming the professional ID in behalf of the professional must present Special Power of Attorney and valid identification of the professional and the representative. PRC-registered professional acting as representatives may transact with PRC upon presentation of Authorization Letter and his/her professional ID.
Important Notice: Architects, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Geodetic Engineers, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers applying for renewal are required to submit an updated certificate of membership with their respective Accredited Professional Organization (APO).
NOTICE: The online renewal facility is currently available to maritime professionals only . Since this is the first time the facility is being implemented, it has been decided to make it available initially to a select group of professionals to determine its reliability, stability and performance. As soon as this becomes stable then the same will be made available to the rest of the professions for which announcements will be made accordingly.
• Log In
Are you a registered MyPRC user? if yes Log in Now, else click here for instructions on Online Services and key in your personal information. Once registered and logged in, the PRC system will recognize who you are and automatically fill in the relevant data in your profile to the service form so that you do not have to key in the same information multiple times.
After Logging in, you will be asked how many copies of this certification you want.
A confirmation message will be shown, this includes all the order details including fees and next steps. At this point you can go back and change the number of copies or cancel your request.
Based on the type of payment option chosen, users pay accordingly. Online payment users will get the the temporary OR by printing out the payment confirmation page.
• Pick Up or Delivery
After the payment is confirmed, the pickup/delivery date will be announced in the transaction section of MyPRC. Pick Up details like ID requirements and the printout of the payment confirmation will be needed.
Application for Fast ID
1. The professional presents duly accomplished form at the designated counter. The registration officer verifies the picture against the PERRC, assesses the prescribed fees.
2. Professional pays the prescribed renewal fees plus Fast ID fee to the Cashier.
3. Professional proceed to the photo capture station at the ground floor.
4. Professional returns the application form to the Registration Division and receives claim slip.
5. Professional presents claim slip at the designated counter to claim ID.