MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that 987 out of 1,947 passed the Architect Licensure Examination (ALE) held in Manila this June 8 and 10.
The exam was given by the Board of Architecture headed by its chairman, Arch. Armando N. Alli with two other members, Arch. Angeline T. Chua Chiaco and Arch. Marietta Bundalian Segovia.
The exam results were released in 3 working days after the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on July 2 but not later than July 6.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and
- to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.